fredag 3 oktober 2008

Smickrande erbjudande...

Idag låg det här mailet i min inkorg:

"Hej,

I would like to introduce myself. I'm french married with a swedish girl and we live in Stockholm. I have my own company and I sell Samish jewelry ( tenntråd armband) to Europe. I'm searching new supplier in order to developp the business so I would like to know:

-If you're interested in working with a little company?

- Do you have any other models that we cannot see on your website? If you have, could you please send pictures or a catalogue with prices?

- What's your capacity of production more or less. I know this work is not made by machine. It's hand-made but I would like to have an idea about what you can do. If I give you big orders, like 20, 40 or more, I need to know if you can make it.

- What's your delivery time more or less?

- Can you give me wholesale prices according to the quantity?

- Can you make models of armband that others suppliers make from my catalogue? (in case I have big orders, I can dispatch the production to different suppliers)

- What are your conditions of payment?

Thanks for getting in touch with me.

Best regards.

Jean"

5 kommentarer:

Lena sa...

Du är väldigt poppis! Säkert alldeles välförtjänt också. Byt Jobb! :)

Hedgren sa...

panter: Visst är det kul men jag skulle aldrig kunna lämna ungarna! Så är det bara!

Kickelina sa...

Oj, vilket erbjudande=)

Lilla B sa...

Finfint erbjudande! Förhandla med honom så du hinner leverera i din egen takt. Nappa på erbjudandet, för sjutton!

Villa Nian sa...

Härligt! Tänker du ta chansen?